Friday, May 29, 2009

Newport & Destination Wedding Photographer- Christian Oth Studio

Christian Oth Studio is the feature of today's "Friday PHOTOGRAPHY"


Quoted as  "One of the Top Ten Wedding Photographers in the World" by American Photo Magazine!  



I have had the amazing pleasure of working with Christian Oth Studio and they never cease to amaze me.  Their work is divine!!


Today we are highlighting one of their principal photographers, Allison Mayfield.  Allison shared some of her SECRETS just with us:



"I love fashion, and I love to bring that into weddings as much as I can… I love to visualize wedding photography  like its a high art coffee table book."




"Portrait shoots should have a hint of fashion about it...and of course blended with some great photo journalism to document the day as it happens.  The best brides to photograph are the ones who are comfortable in their dresses, and totally feel themselves."  


"My biggest tip is “don’t sweat the small stuff”, its a celebration, a party after all!  
Enjoy it as it happens, WHATEVER happens!"











Allison's work speaks for itself!!  


More to come from Christian Oth Studio on "Friday PHOTOGRAPHY"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails