Friday, May 22, 2009

Newport Wedding Vendors- Bellevue Productions

I was on the Snap! Happy blog and saw this amazing video I wanted to share with you...I definitely had a laugh!

My friend Bob Manning at Bellevue Productions shot this wedding...what great footage you captured.


 AND thank goodness for Mariah & Giggles, they "Saved the Veil"!!


Looks like this couple and friends were a lot of fun despite the overcast skies & veil mishap...they went on to have a seriously fun wedding at Belle Mer in Newport, Rhode Island.



I mean look at these awesome shots Mariah (Snap! Photography) took of the entrance of this bridal party (not to mention the bride was dribbling a basketball in her wedding dress)...talk about a fun group!  I wish I was invited ;-)


Check out some more samples from the Screening Room of Bellevue Productions based out of Newport, Rhode Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails