Friday, May 8, 2009

Newport Wedding Photographer- Carrie Rodman Wedding Photography

A little SECRET about me...check out my bio first ;-) Yes, I am SECRETLY obsessed with wedding photography (if you couldn't tell already).  My love for photography started in college at Boulder, CO (Go Buffs!) with a bachelor of fine art degree in photography and a nine year career as a photo editor in NYC.
  
In honor of my love for photography, I have decided that every Friday will be dedicated to just photography.  I promise there will still be lots of photography ALL the time (can't get enough), but always on Fridays!



This first 'Friday Photography' I am featuring my dear friend Carrie Rodman Wedding Photography in Newport, Rhode Island.  We have known each other from back in our editorial days in NYC.  Carrie spent 15 years as a commercial photographer...we have worked together on fashion, beauty & kids shoots for some of the biggest magazines in the country!  


This is only one of Carrie's SECRETS to her success as a wedding photographer, yet she still shoots commercially and works out of her gorgeous studio right off Bellevue Ave. in Newport, RI...LightWave Studio.  It was just fate that we both entered Weddings & Newport around the same time.  I even got to plan a dual launch event in 2007 for her.


Love you girl! 


And of course your work...














No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails