Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Michelle & John's Engagement Shoot

Last month I spent a weekend in Newport, RI with Michelle & John (and Michelle's amazing family) to meet with vendors and venues for their wedding this August.  What a fun weekend filled with great memories (for me too)!


My friend Nick at The Chanler at Cliff Walk made sure they were all well taken care of...what a luxurious place to stay and also a magnificent place to get married! 


We then had a trial run for Michelle's hair & makeup.  Courtney & Leah from New Leaf Hair Studio and my great friend Maggie Leonard (she was a national rep for Laura Mercier!) transformed Michelle...this styling team can take on my stylists from my Glamour Magazine days, no joke. 


Michelle & I even did a little shopping in town and we found her this stylish navy & white blazer for the shoot at Chance N' Lulu in Newport.


Producing this shoot I was totally in my element.  My SECRET...the AMAZING Mariah & Trish from Snap! Photography and Mike Cyr from Buzz Media Co.  Talk about STYLE!


Here are the Snap! photos (right out of the pages of Vogue).


Tomorrow you can see the video, you won't want to miss it!!



Michelle & John you are too cute for words!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails