Monday, June 1, 2009

Newport Wedding Invitations and Paperie

Check out these fun vintage post card save-the-dates that were custom done by Haute Papier in Washington, DC.

As a wedding planner I am always trying to suggest stylish, original ideas that are really creative and suit the wedding and couple.  One of my clients who will be doing a destination wedding in Newport, Rhode Island loved my idea of hiring Haute Papier to design their own, personalized STD for their wedding...look how fabulous they turned out!




My client got to choose their favorite vintage post card & compose a message to their guests.  Below, is another Haute Papier post card they feature on their website for a wedding in Washington, DC.  I just love these!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails