Friday, June 19, 2009

Newport & Destination Wedding Photographer- Jasmine Photography

I am really excited about the featured photographer today...Jasmine Photography, based out of Portland, Oregon.


The reason I am so excited is this is the first glimpse into why I truly started "Friday PHOTOGRAPHY." My love for photography and what I miss most about photo editing... is finding photographers from around the country that are talented and passionate shooters. I get a rush of energy, actually giddy when I find amazing talent from other parts of the country...now I get to share that with you!


Alexis Achten, of Jasmine Photography, I came across some time ago and recently reached out to her to let her know how much I enjoyed her work, website and blog.


I asked Alexis if she would share with us what her "SECRET" is...





Secret #1: When I started getting serious about photography in college, I never thought for a moment that I'd be taken photos of people. For some reason at that time in my life it didn't seem like art to me. Now I don't know what I'd do without having wonderful clients to be my inspiration!








Secret #2: Some days you just don't feel like going into work. You might be tired, have a cold or are just having a bad day. Whenever I feel that way and then get to the event I'm shooting, it all disappears! I feel energized and excited to capture the moments. I guess photography is fuel for my soul!


Secret #3: To people who know me this isn't much of a secret but to those who don't I love bringing the element of fashion inspired images to your wedding day. Let me go and I'll run with it! No matter what I want my couples to have fun getting their picture taken and if I can capture their real laugh or smile, I've done my job.







Thanks Alexis for sharing with us your SECRETS and keep us up to date on the beautiful weddings you are shooting and any important SECRETS you wants to share with us in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails