Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Newport Wedding Planner: Raina Dawn Events "Inspired."

Do you want glamorous shoes on your wedding day... Do you want to know the SECRET?


Inspired by Audrey Hepburn, these shoe clips are a brilliant way to take an inexpensive wedding shoe and make it fabulous, fancy and affordable!


Do you want to know the SECRET behind Absolutely Audrey?

"Raina, I do have a fabulous secret that I can share. I found my wedding shoes at a discount store for $8.00 (!) and they had a little scratch on the front. I clipped the pair “Maxine” on them and they looked like new. The photo of the bride’s legs in my Bridal Collection is a photo of me at my wedding day and my shoes that got the instant –and cheap- makeover! "
-from my friend Crisa at Abolsutely Audrey




Check out what is on Sale!


An instant makeover to your shoes, bags, scarves, hats...you name it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails