Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Newport Wedding Planner: Cheers to Raina Dawn Events!

I have not forgotten about you! Things have been very busy here at Raina Dawn Events.


Today I want to announce that...I love my job! I have one of the best jobs ever. Being a wedding planner in Newport, Washington, DC, NYC and beyond is just as fabulous as it sounds ; ) I have the best clients and not only are they my clients, but they very often become my friends.


To top it off I get to work with the most amazing and inspiring vendors. These talented individuals and companies also love what they do. I mean how can we not when we get to share in such a special day and be a part of memories that will last a lifetime...doesn't get much better!


Thank you Mike Cyr, of Buzz Media Company, for putting this video together for me. This is the first draft of what will soon be on my website for clients to view and get to know me and my work. Mike, you are such a talent...thank you again...and thank you Michelle & Gloria!!


Click Here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails