Monday, August 17, 2009

A Newport Wedding Planner: Raina Dawn Events in Full Force

Hi all...

I have not forgotten about you. As A Newport Wedding Planner, it is high season and things here at Raina Dawn Events are just jam packed with planning, new clients, a huge Newport wedding this weekend and so many exciting things happening we can't wait to share with you.

After this fabulous wedding in Newport, Rhode Island this weekend is complete & the bride and groom are on their honeymoon, I promise to be back in action with TONS of Newport, RI info, planning tips, exciting news about Raina Dawn Events & much, much more blogging excitement!!

Stay tuned and I will be back next week!!

__________________

Here is a sneak peek at my birthday on Aug. 10th at a fabulous restaurant in DC called Oya. These are taken with my brand new Nikon camera (one of my birthday gifts I got that I just absolutely LOVE !!!).

I also can't wait to tell you about the other amazing birthday gift that came on my birthday...you will have to stay tuned ; )








There I am making a very important birthday wish...it's a SECRET!

I will say...
Life is about celebrating and enjoying every moment...not only the big occasions, but all the precious little moments in between.
I want to send a special thank you to my amazing clients, my dear friends, my loving family and of course my special Guy...for all your love, support & birthday wishes..."Life is good"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails